Women Entrepreneurs, Coaches, Consultants have you wondered...
- During this tougher economy, what is the best use of my marketing time to find more clients and grow my business?
- How can I get fast, easy help to finally get over my FEAR of public speaking?
- I am already speaking, but it's not bringing in sales. What am I missing?
Speaking is THE best way to market and grow your business. Why? Because your audience gets to experience you. Especially in tougher economic climates, relationship-building and rapport is key. Your speaking audience gets to feel your enthusiasm, get to know, like and trust you, and learn how you can help them. Public speaking increases you r credibility and image as an expert (even if you don't see yourself as one!).
- Overcome your fear of public speaking in a few hours
- Create a natural flow from speaking, to prospect calls, to sales
- Speak to a group leveraging the easy and natural way you talk with your clients
- Get invited to speak to a room filled with your target market
- Be more confident and ready to speak in any formal or informal setting
- Increase your success by being more fully self-expressed
Well, you can with the powerful, high-impact teleclass series
How to Love Speaking for Women
Attend 6 weekly, 60-minute, small group telephone calls. Fill in your name and email in the boxes to the left to get news on the next class!
Ready to get started now? Email Gail for immediate help.
Listen to a one-hour introductory sample call of this 6-week teleseries and learn how to "Find Your Speaking Audience by Knowing Your WHO and WHAT."
(Groups forming as soon as we get 4 more committed members!)
How to Love Speaking gave me the intimate attention and inspiration I needed to face my personal hurdles related to speaking and marketing. I received tremendous support from Gail [and Cynthia] and my group. This support, coupled with savvy structure and content, helped me take powerful steps in my business marketing. Pat Chambers, Ph.D., Certified Professional Co-Active Coach, email@example.com
In just 6 weeks you will:
- Overcome your obstacles and reduce your fear of public speaking as a natural extension of who you are!
- Increase your comfort, confidence, authenticity and vulnerability as a speaker
- Transfer success and skills from an activity you already love to speaking
- Refine your target market and the solutions you offer to help you get invited to speak to a room filled with your target market
- Create confidence as a public speaker by tapping into your certainty and belief in the powerful results you and your services deliver
- Identify your speaking content from what you already know in your sleep
- Reach and help more people with less effort and increased sales
- Create an easy way for your audience to take action that leads to sales
- Brainstorm, network and build community with like-minded entrepreneurs
Thanks to you, Gail, I'm speaking and feeling more comfortable. You helped me reframe being a speaker so I see myself as a teacher, a framework I know and enjoy more. You galvanized me to take action. Biggest help is all the pieces: focusing on places to speak to my target audience, the structure of what to present, and making a follow-up offer. The impact on my business from these new techniques is already over $1,000 and growing. Julia Olkin, Owner of simplydone
Is "How to Love Speaking" for you? It is if you are:
A woman business owner in a service business for at least 1 year
- Aware of your target population or ideal client and offerings
- Inexperienced or relatively new at public speaking
- A woman who really wants to overcome fear of public speaking
- Craving a way to have a greater impact and reach more people
- Willing to put in 100% effort and take responsibility for your results
- Interested in creating a powerful platform to sell products and services
This value-packed teleclass series includes:
- A highly-skilled, experienced, motivating and committed teleclass leader
- 6 weekly highly interactive one-hour group telephone calls
- Small group of at least 6 and a maximum of 10
- Coaching offered in a safe, open, supportive environment (individual coaching for this same time period typically costs $350-500...this teleclass is a tremendous value and savings)
- Recorded teleclasses, exercises, homework, accountability and resources provided in a password-protected participant weblog
- Participant brainstorming, support, and email discussions
- Between class access to your coach
Weekly outline -- Each session includes training and individual coaching on:
- Unique 4-step process to overcome fear of any stage of the speaking process
- Clearly define WHO you serve and specifically WHAT you do for them
- Refine your WHO and WHAT and where to find your speaking audience
- Value and how to use non-competing alliances, developing content
- Preparation and delivery methods, prospect call to action and flow into sales
- Handouts, evaluation forms, and audience relationship-building tips
The good news is you get all this for $218!
When are teleclasses held?
Thursdays at 11:00 am PST/1:00 pm CST/2:00 pm EST
*Email Gail for future dates or to get immediate help!
(Can't make all dates? Not to worry! I have you covered with recordings!)
Telephone conference phone numbers and
PIN# will be provided upon registration.
I have stayed consistent over the course of the class in doing my business with more heart and less fear. I felt the class delivered what you marketed, and more, because it overlapped into so many other areas of (my) business. I felt supported and encouraged in addition to being educated. Gina Israel, PATH - Pursuing Alternate Therapies for Health, firstname.lastname@example.org
I am absolutely convinced that you will get more value than you've paid from this teleclass series. If you are not completely satisfied, I am offering a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Now that removes the risk, doesn't it?
- Ready to finally overcome your fear of public speaking?
- Ready to reach more people with less effort and increased sales?
- Your prospects are waiting for you to help solve their problems.
- Here is your tool to reach them.
Now it's up to you! Get ready to learn, earn and have fun!
With enthusiasm and passion for all that ispossible, your inspiring teleclass leader,
Gail Sussman Miller, of Inspired Choice, builds her business using networking and speaking. Gail specializes in teaching women leaders and company teams how to love obstacles and overcome them with ease. She offers obstacle-busting workshops like "How to Love Networking (Speaking, Marketing)," delivered by telephone or onsite for individuals or groups. Gail gets new clients and receives invitations for speaking engagements every time she speaks and is eager to share how she does this with you. 773.477.4012 CST. Email Gail
P.S. This 6-week teleclass series can make the difference between relying on advertising, your website or word-of-mouth referrals and reaching more people with less effort in less time with greater impact. Contact Gail with any questions.